WHAT IS MIRROR DOOR?
Glass panels are mounted on an aluminum structure for an ultra-modern construction. Isodoor mirrored industrial and garage doors are made of aluminum and glass panels. It is used as normal lifting, high lifting or vertical lifting according to the beam section of the area to be applied.
Mirrored sectional doors are durable and long-lasting doors that are produced to provide the fastest and safest way for today’s modern businesses, especially automotive sales offices and factory entrances and exits. Panels that make up the full-view doors are produced from 500 mm – 610 mm aluminum finger-protected aluminum profiles.
Mirrored industrial doors are eye-catching door solutions suitable for modern architecture for prestigious buildings. Safety is provided by permanent surface protection with reflective and tempered glasses. Full view doors can be applied with standard control unit and remote control.
Full-vision doors with opto laser and wireless pneumatic bottom safety system feature allows the door to be opened back in case any object touches it. Full vision sectional doors can be lifted in the form of standard, low, vertical, guillotine or rails following the roof, depending on the detail in the place to be installed. Thus, the most efficient operation of the door and as little space loss as possible are ensured.
Mirrored doors can also be applied as a garage door model according to need. Surface mounted glass panels offer an impressive mix of reflectivity and transmittance. Frame profiles can be anthracite gray, black or anodized in accordance with the glass coating. Mirrored sectional doors can be lifted manually, regardless of the weight of the door, with the winding spring system, and in case of any power failure or engine failure, the door can be easily used manually or with chain hoist.
The profile thicknesses of mirrored doors vary according to the parts used and are specially designed to match each other. The glass covering the surface gives an elegant look to full vision doors. Since the frame profiles are not visible, a monolithic appearance is obtained on the front facade. Continuous glass appearance adds eye-catching to modern industrial facilities or other prestigious buildings. It fully fits the building facade with its smoked, bronze, green or silver colored glasses and frame profiles in the same tones.
Mirror Door Aluminium Profiles
ISO MIRROR MODEL PREFERENCES
- Cable break safety system,
- The spring set consists of double springs,
- Spring buffers,
- 2 mm 2 ”galvanized steel rail set,
- Aluminum top sealing profile,
- Aluminum bottom sealing profile,
- EPDM bottom sealing gasket,
- EPDM top sealing gasket,
- Solid shaft with keyway,
- Special aluminium profile wind support sheet is used for doors wider than 5000 mm,
- Single or Double Pleksiglass,
- Spring break safety system (O),
- Rear connection C profile,
- Epdm-Pvc Side sealing gasket,
- After 5000 mm double side hinges and long wheel are used,
- Adjustable double wheel system (O),
- Fixed side hinge system (O).
LIFTING SYSTEMS PREFERENCES
In Mirror Full View Sectional Doors;
Minimum beam spacing for low lifting = 200 mm
Minimum beam distance for standard lifting = 450 mm,
Minimum beam distance for high lifting = Door height + 1000 mm,
Minimum beam spacing for vertical lifting = Door height x 2 space required..
MIRROR DOOR TECHNICAL PREFERENCES
ALUMINUM PROFILES (For Full View Doors);
- Profiles should be compatible with 40 mm panels,
- It should be compatible for panoramic glass sections,
- 6 mm plexiglass should be suitable for single glass systems,
- Aluminum reinforcement profile should be applicable,
- Plexiglass single glass glasses should be 3mm thick and double glasses should be 3 + 12 + 3 thick,
- Aluminum profiles should be able to be painted in all RAL colors.
- The size of aluminum profiles should be adjustable as 500 mm and 610 mm.
• Isodoor panels were tested in Europe at 2019 according to the ISO EN 13241-1 quality management system by SP company and has been succesful.
• The door panels are 40 mm thick (0,5 mm galvanized steel + 50 m3 polyurethane + 0,5 mm galvanized steel)
• There are weatherstrips between the two panels.• Inner and outer sheets of the panels are fixed to separation
• Two panels are joined by hinge and have been the integral structure
• Polyurethane CFC freeand protects your door of mildew and bacteria • Heat transfer coefficient of the panels are 0:50 W / m² • C.
• Polyurethane filler density of 50 m3
• Polyurethane fillers average thermal conductivity of 9,97 C degrees at 0,017Kcall/(m.K)
• Wind resistance of polyurethane filler is EN 12444, 12427 Std, Class en 12424 and Class3
• The waterproofing value is EN 12425 class2
• Air permeability value is EN 12426, EN12427Std, class EN12424 class3
• Panels has a finger-safe protection
• Weight of panels are 11 kg/m2•
• When the doors length higher than 6 m, reinforcment profile are used on the doors.
• Spring are galvanized or painted.
• Cable is cut to lenght and assembled Aircaft, 6×19=114 steek wire with PP core
• The shafts used in door are galvanized.
• Spring wire has after coiling , received heat treatment. Also available in power coated or natural And fix-to-size assembled.
• Door rails and brackets , made of 2 mm galvanized metal
• Door rail profile has a special twist.This twist keeps wheel in the rail.
• Bracket and rail profile are connected to the pneumatic clamping and It has strong structure
• Wheells which is located in the rail an edge of the doors are fabricated by polyamid and these polyamid prevents noise
• Doors have opto-laser safety systems which is bottom of doors in plastic gasted. When doors are closing, if you have small soft touch, door can open to up side.
• There is a combination section that is located between door panels and is useful for impermeability and also there is a rubber seal though integrated panel.
• A rubber outer seal ring with double-lipped which is useful door impermeability and also protects flexibility until 30 degree is located between door panel and upperwall and sidewall
• There is a special porus flexible roving which provides impermeability between door panel and floor and it enables the door to lock on the ground and also this roving is situated into profile of the door’s lower panel.
Industrial Door Openers
There are many different models of motors and bottom-safety systems to be used in industrial doors. You can choose accessories according to your needs.
Sandwich Panel Models
Sandwich panels can now appear to be fully compatible with these structures. With different models and colors, industrial and garage doors gain a modern look.
Sectional Door Hardwares
Approximately 35 different pieces of products are used in sectional doors, depending on the dimensions. These parts are sent ready for assembly.