- Transit doors within a business.
- Doors with a low wind resistance.
- To provide hygiene in food manufacturing plants.
- In entrance and exit doors of textie plants for retainment of moisture and heat.
- In cabin doors to provide protectin from harmful beams in welding robot cabins.
- In intermediate transit doors to separate sectins of conveyor belt systems.
- In doors requiring protectin for sterile spaces in the drug industry.
- In store and warehouse doors in markets and shopping malls.
- In refrigerated storages.
- In doors of deep freezers.
- The doors are designed to be used for all of the doors where a heavy forklif and pedestrian traff is seen.
These doors are designed for intense use especially in indoor applicatins and transit doors within a business. Service and maintenance costs of these doors are minimal compared to the other doors. They have been strengthened with steel bars to increase the wind resistance. Thanks to the transparent PVC applicatin, any number of windows could be applied. The appearance could be changed visually with printig on the canvas. These doors, which have been designed exclusively with laser cut, galvanize steel parts, imported 900 g canvas and TECHNA ST-14 control unit and are working at a speed of 0.7 m/s, aim to minimize energy and tie waste in your business. They are used in the markets, shopping malls, food productin plants, refrigerated stores, drug industry, textie industry, industrial facilitis, welding cabins, conveyors, and the doors of robot cabins. One of the most partiular characteristis of Techna Roll door system is that it needs minimum space for installatin and provides maximum space for passage. Specially convoluted, 2-mm galvanize steel pillars never require a joint unti 6000 mm. If required, the steel parts can be painted electrostatially.
These are doors with a high wind resistance especially used outdoors. They are appropriate for very heavy use and convenient to operate hundreds of ties a day. These doors, which have been designed exclusively with laser cut, galvanize steel parts, imported 900 gr canvas and TECHNA ST-14 control unit and working with a speed of 0.7 m/s, aim to minimize energy and tie waste in your company. It adapts to heavy working schedule with its structure convenient for heavy use and high wind strength. Service and maintenance costs of these doors are minimal compared to the other doors. It prevents the traff to be blocked by allowing the forklif operators to transit swifty thanks to its metal mass detector or remote control features. Its transparent PVC window eliminates risk of accidents. Techna Flex doors can be strengthened with special pipes placed according to the dimension in order to make the resistance higher. Thus, the door can work flwless even against strong winds. Specially convoluted, 2-mm galvanize steel pillars never require joint unti 6000 mm.
Roll Doors Photos
Flex Doors Photos